The Antimonopoly Office of the Slovak Republic is an independent central body of state administration of the Slovak Republic for the protection of competition. The Office intervenes in cases of cartels, abuse of a dominant position, vertical agreements; it controls mergers that meet the notification criteria and assesses actions of state and local administration authorities if they restrict competition. The Antimonopoly Office applies Slovak and European competition law. Within the European Competition Network (ECN) the Office fulfils the tasks resulting from the membership of the Slovak Republic in the European Union.
- 19.05.2016 - Conference Current Trends in Slovak and European Competition Law
- 12.05.2016 - The Antimonopoly Office of the Slovak Republic published its Annual Report 2015
- 04.05.2016 - The Antimonopoly Office confirms the unannounced inspections at the premises of undertakings acting in the area of motor vehicles sale on April 18 – 20, 2016
- 04.05.2016 - MERGERS: AMO SR initiated the administrative proceedings in the matter of concentration according to which the undertaking ESSOX, a.s., Czech Republic would acquire the direct control over the undertaking PSA FINANCE SLOVAKIA s.r.o., Slovak Republic
- 29.04.2016 - STATE AID: Methodological Guideline on Ensuring the Uniform Application Procedure for Providers of Ad hoc De Minimis Aid