The Antimonopoly Office of the Slovak Republic is an independent central body of state administration of the Slovak Republic for the protection of competition. The Office intervenes in cases of cartels, abuse of a dominant position, vertical agreements; it controls mergers that meet the notification criteria; assesses actions of state and local administration authorities if they restrict competition and ensures the protection of competition in the area of state aid. The Antimonopoly Office applies Slovak and European competition law. Within the European Competition Network (ECN) the Office fulfils the tasks resulting from the membership of the Slovak Republic in the European Union.
- 24.04.2019 - Council of AMO SR upheld a fine for the undertaking VEREX HOLDING, a.s., for the submission of false information
- 15.04.2019 - Conference on Current Trends in Slovak and European Competition Law will be held on 22 May. Please register in advance
- 28.03.2019 - CARTELS: AMO SR initiated the administrative proceedings for the failure to submit information requested by the Office within stipulated time
- 28.03.2019 - CONFERENCE: AMO SR invites you to the conference on Current Trends in Slovak and European Competition Law
- 05.03.2019 - CARTELS: AMO SR conducted an unannounced inspection in the area of machinery and mechanical and technological equipment